Pages

28/03/2013

FRIENDS REUNTITED

It's Easter time so that means almost everyone is back home from university and on holidays (if you can call them holidays with the revising and essays we have to do!). Since I'm restricted to the four walls of my house due to the back surgery I had last week, I haven't been able to go and see my friends so they came to see me :) yaaaay. On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week I've had friends over and just catching up on their lives and the goss on what's been going on at home! It's been awesome to make the day not as boring and long and I haven't laughed so much in ageeees! Yesterday my friend Alaw came over - I've been close friends with her since the day I was born and she's actually clean off! She's also off to New York tomorrow and I'm so jealous - I love that city (my trip to NY).

Last night we had the school prize evening - this is where we get our A-level certificates and other people get their GCSE certificates and people also get other prizes. I received the History award :). It was so nice to be back in school with all my friends and most of the year. It was awesome to speak to some of my teachers - especially my A-level teachers because I think it's during your time in the Sixth form that you actually make proper relationships with your teachers. Especially in our school because it wasn't that big - in our Geography and English a-level class there was only four of us and only five of us in my History class!

I love school and even loved it while I was there - don't get me wrong I didn't feel like this during exam time but most of the time it was awesome. It was just the fun we had there and the friends I had, the teachers and the awesome opportunities that presented themselves. A year ago I was out in Ireland playing hockey and a year or two before that I was out in Sweden. Don't get me wrong university is absolutely fab and my friends are actually awesome (I use the word awesome a lot - I apologise!) and I would not want to go back to school again but you really didn't have to worry about anything really while in secondary school - not money, food, finding and paying for a house etc! Although all of these things are great because they teach you about the real world.

It's nice to chillax with people you've grown up with.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment