Pages

31/03/2013

SUPER SUNDAY SONG

This week I've chosen Dusty Springfield's Take Another Piece of My Heart. The reason for this is that it is a completely awesome tune and you just have to sing along to it really loud with all the air grabs. Dusty's songs, especially Son of a Preacher Man reminds me of years 7,8 & 9 when myself and Nicola used to spend our days singing all the songs on 'SingStar' (PlayStation karaoke game) over and over and over again (Son of a Preacher man was one of the songs that we'd sing). However my favourite SingStar song to sing was Blur's Parklife just because of Nicola's rapping! Anywho, this week mam bought a new docking station for the living room so music has been bouncing in the house all weekend and this song has been on all of my playlists.

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment