Pages

01/04/2013

SEA BREEZE AND ICE CREAM

 
'sup. So, I've basically been lying down watching a gazillion YouTube videos for the past week and a half so it was nice yesterday to go down the road to the beach. I haven't been to the beach in ages, since New Years day I think, because I've been away in university for over three months and not been home. Since I can't walk that far yet, we went to Aberaeron so I could walk along the harbour. It was such a sunny and beautiful Easter Sunday, however even though it was sunny it was still pretty darn cold so I wore the awesome coat my grandmother gave to me on the weekend (coming up on the blog on Wednesday) - it is actually such a gorgeous coat. I kind of forgot it was a bank holiday when we left home but when we drove in to Aberaeron I was reminded quite quickly as there were sooooo many people there!
 
On the way back in the car I made my dad pull over in a lay-by where the sun was just peeking through the trees - it looked so cool - so I could take some pictures. I realised once more how lucky I am to have grown up and to live in such a beautiful place. I know I complain sometimes that I live in the middle of nowhere, ages from proper shops, the cinema and other places but then I don't think I would have wanted to have been brought up anywhere else. I was talking with my friend Alaw last week and we were remembering some of the awesome times we had here when we were younger. We used to go out the house in the morning and not come back 'till dark and we'd go swimming in rivers, walk through woods and run around fields - we had the best times ever.
 
Now however, I want to live in a city and have my fix of civilisation (or maybe a city near the beach -a city in California - that'll be perfect!)  
 
 
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment