Pages

03/04/2013

LOOK AT THAT // Style



 

My grandmother bought this coat about a year ago from Scallywag in Newcastle Emlyn here in West Wales. I've always loved this coat and on the weekend she gave it to me. Yaaay! It's a Coline coat and it's sooo warm which is perfect for this winter/spring especially since it's been the coldest March here in Wales ever. The cut of the coat is so different to your standard winter coat. As you can see in the pictures - it has a little bit of a mullet going on as it's shorter in the front and slightly longer in the back. It looks like it's been made out of different panels and there are even different colour browns within the coat which again just makes it just that little bit more interesting. This is my favourite coat that I own and I'm looking forward to wearing it as much as possible before summer arrives.

I wore it with M&S Jeggings because they have the thickness of a jean but the stretchiness of a legging so you don't have that not so attractive look of see through leggings. On my feet I wore the high top Converse my brother bought me from Canada and on my head I'm wearing my Mam's Fat Face beanie hat. The Sunglasses are from Topshop and I've had them since year 9 which was about five years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment