Pages

10/04/2013

LOOK AT THAT // Christian Dior

On Monday I headed into Harrods in Knightsbridge, London and on the fourth floor there was a Christian Dior exhibition. It was stunning. When we walked in they gave us a free glass of champagne and a programme that gave us a bit of the history of Christian Dior his clothes and the exhibition. I've always loved Dior and especially their perfume. The scent that I always wear is 'Miss Dior' and I have been wearing it on and off for years now and in the exhibition there was actually a phone box and when you went in side it it was filled with the Miss Dior scent which was lovely :) There were loads of couture dresses there and some dresses that the Princess of Wales, Elizabeth Taylor and Audrey Hepburn wore. It was a heaven filled with sequins, awesome scent and beautiful shapes. Before I went to the exhibition I actually watched some Dior fashion week shows on youtube and oh my word the clothes were actually incredible - one of my favourite designers by far.

Here are some pictures I took.











No comments:

Post a Comment