Pages

07/04/2013

SPRING HAS ARRIVED

'Suuuup :) So the sun decided to make an appearance over the last couple of days - yaaay. However it's still been freezing! On Friday night Carwen, Kyle, Sulwen and I headed to Aberaeron to get some fish & chips. We arrived just in time to see the sunset over the sea so we ate our food on the harbour - b-e-a-utiful :) (these pictures will come later this week) Also this week I began to revise - I am very unsure what I'm actually supposed to revise or how the exams are set out but I'll just try my best to prepare even though I've been procrastinating a hell of a lot! I even filmed a video that you'll also see later on this week!

I'm going to London for a few days because I have to go back and have a check up with the doctor and we're going to do a few fun things while we're there and hopefully I'll see a couple of my friends while I'm in the city for a bit over Easter :)

Here are some pictures from the last few days.














No comments:

Post a Comment