Pages

19/04/2013

LOOK AT THAT // Cowboy boots

For the past couple of weeks I've been trying to find a good pair of  ankle cowboy boots. I saw some really awesome ones in Zara whilst in London the other day but they're actually sold out in almost every size online. So instead I found a few on ASOS and some on Office - these were going to be a part of my birthday present. However, just as I was about to press 'Checkout' my mam was like "I have a few pair of ankle cowboy boots you could have a look at". She brought out these cool burgundy leather boots that she bought about twenty years ago. She also brought out some red snakeskin (faux) boots which I declined! These will practically go with anything - jeans both boyfriend and skinny and even with shorts in the summer at a festival or while just chillaxin' about town.




No comments:

Post a Comment