Pages

14/04/2013

SUPER SUNDAY SONG

I was driving back from Aberystwyth recently because I went to pick up the car from my brother ready for my friend to arrive on Thursday. I drove on the coastal road on the way home and it was (in the words of Stella) shtunnin'. The sun was shinning on the sea and to top it off there was an awesome CD in the car stereo. I haven't driven since Christmas because I've been in uni so I didn't actually know what to expect when I turned the CD on. I think it was one of my mum's Teenage Kicks albums or a 70's mix tape type thing but it was awesome. The first song that came on was Van Morrison's Brown Eyed Girl and then came THE song . . . Cheap Tricks' I Want You To Want Me. I first heard this song when watching 10 Things I hate About You and I was soooooo happy when this song came on that I was literally singing so loud!

This is a clip of Cheap Trick performing on The Old Grey Whistle Test (which I think was awesome and they so should show more repeats of it on TV) in 1979.

So here you go, enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment