Pages

23/04/2013

A STRANGER CALLS

... well not a stranger exactly!

On Thursday my friend from university, Laura, came over to West Wales for a few days. These easter holidays have been really long and when I go back next Sunday we will have been away from there for five weeks! So it was nice to see Hollie in London and then Laura last week. Because she arrived late Thursday that's all we did that day was grab a Costa and have dinner.
Friday however we went for a little walk in the morning so I could show her more of where I live. Since Laura lives in quite an urban area it was totally different for her to see fields everywhere along with sheep and almost no cars at all on our walk. After our walk we headed in the car to Penrhiwllan for some lunch at the Daffodil restaurant. We had awesome food - her lasagna & me beer battered cod and chips. Delish. As a second part of the meal we headed to Aberaeron to get some honey ice-cream and to walk by the beach. That evening we ate some of my mam's homemade Chinese.

 
 








Saturday I wanted to show Laura more of where I live so we went to Lampeter to grab brunch and then in the afternoon we went down to Llanelli to watch the rugby. I haven't watched a live game of rugby since christmas, so I was looking forward to watch the Scarlets take on the Blues. It was a beautifully sunny day - perfect weather to watch the rugby!


Sunday we watched Pitch Perfect (I love Fat Amy!) and then we took Laura to the train station. I'll be seeing her along with the rest of the block J crew next Sunday when I make my way back to Egham. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment