Pages

24/04/2013

LOOK AT THAT // Imogene & Willie

Whilst doing my daily blog reading I came across this video & this brand on Tomboy Style's blog. The jeans they make look absolutely awesome and the whole vibe of the place seems to be pretty cool. I've always been interested in the whole Nashville / country uniform of denim and boots. You can just imagine men and women wearing their denim, working hard and then going to the bar at the end of the day to listen to some rock 'n' roll. The whole idea is just awesome. Imogene and Willie is a relatively small brand with quite a cool story (check out the video below).


The whole family have been pestering dad to take us out to Nashville for age so hopefully he will give in soon and just take us there! This shop looks pretty fab. This is the kind of look I want to decorate my new room in my new house in - country and quite simple. Perfect.
If you'd like to check the full interview on tomboy style just click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment