Pages

17/01/2013

LES MISERABLES!

On Tuesday after a 9am & 12pm seminar I headed in to town to grab some stuff, came home and before I had time to sit down I was out of the door again. The whole block (minus a few people) went to Staines. We caught the train and walked straight to Nando's where I had a chicken burger and Peri-Peri chips. Yuuuuum :) Once all of us had finished our meals we went over to the cinema to watch Les Miserables. I'm not a big fan of musicals and neither are many of my friends that went to watch the film but we went to see it because everyone was raving at how awesome it is. Oh My Gosh - It was actually spectacular. Not in a billion years did I think that I'd love the film. To begin with I was like "Oh God, they're going to sing throughout the whole film. I'm not going to be able to endure this for 2 and a half hours." However, 10 minutes in to the film I had actually forgotten that everything was being sung and was totally immersed in the awesome acting and plot. Surprisingly I had never read or been to see Les Mis before so I knew nothing about the plot so everything was a shock. I loved it and would be willing to go and watch it again and again. The 2 and a half hours flew by and before I knew it we were on the train back to university!




 Yes I did take a picture in the cinema, but it was during the trailers (Life of Pi) so that's fine, yeah?!

(Again I apologise about the quality of the pictures but my camera should be up and runing in the next few weeks. Yaaay :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment