Pages

24/01/2013

OMG RYAN GOSLIN!

Monday afternoon we decided on an impromptu cinema visit. I'd been working all day since around 8am so I was in desperate need of a break! We were unsure what film to go and watch because most of the films we wanted to go and see don't actually come out until Friday. Eventually we decided on Gangsta Squad - the new Ryan Gosling film. A bunch of us caught the train to Staines, ate our Subways and finally got to the cinema. And oh my word - the film was actually awesome! One of the best I've ever seen. The whole thing was just so tense and emotional and exciting - crazy! The actors were awesome. The whole things was great! People were crying next to me and I felt like I wanted to shout at the screen sometimes because things were so tense! It was just an all round awesome film. Impromptu events are always the best. A day of work turned out to be quite an awesome day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment