Pages

13/01/2013

SUPER SONG SUNDAY

This blog is a record of what I do, my interests and my hobbies. Therefore in this Super Sound Sunday series on the blog I want it to be a true representation of my musical taste. I have absolutely no clue what is number one, in the top 10 or even in the top 40 if I'm completely honest. It's not that I go out of my way to not know, I genuinely don't have a very big interest in today's pop music. Of course I do like some of today's music and I have seen many of them live in the past (Arctic Monkeys, Kasabian, Kaiser Chiefs etc). In general however, I do prefer older music. Rock, rap ... anything :) So, I wanted to just post my favourite music on this blog and not post  what other people are dancing to. As Weezer's Pork & Beans goes - "I'ma do the things that I wanna do I ain't got a thing to prove to you". This week's song has been a hard decision. Would it be Weezer with Pork & Beans or Limp Bizkit with Rollin'. I've had two more rocky songs on the blog the past two weeks, so I have chosen to go with the latter.

I was only 6 when this song came out (2000) but I remember listening to it over and over again as my brother and friends would play it on a loop. It's a song that I know all the words to and I love it!

Just keep rollin' baby.




No comments:

Post a Comment