Pages

10/01/2013

BACK TO SCHOOL

On Sunday we headed back down the M4 to university. I had just about 3 weeks at home for the Christmas holidays which was nice :) We filled the car up until it was filled to nearly bursting point and once again I had to sit on half a seat the whole 230 miles to RH! It was a much nicer feeling driving through the university gates this term than last term as I now know people and have friends here so it wasn't nerve raking at all! We eventually unpacked everything and my room feels much more homely than last time as I've brought more little things to make the room feel more cwtchy. (I'll be doing a post looking around my room asap). Dad, Mum and I went out for lunch, headed to Tesco to do a food shop and then we came back to my room before they headed back to Wales.

I haven't been here a week yet but I have soooooo much work to do. 2 essays, 1 essay plan, 1 presentation all to be finished in the next week or so. Oh well, I guess that's university!

On Monday night I skateboarded all the way in to town and back, which is about 2 miles. It was awesome! I love it.

I'm having to take pictures on my iphone at the moment because I'm not quite sure where I've placed my camera charger and I've left the cable to transfer photos from my camera to the computer at home so bare with me and my pictures!


 


I painted my nails. wwwww all glittery! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment