Pages

12/01/2013

Pilates & Chelsea

On Wednesday I went to my first proper pilates class just a few minutes away from the university. Because of my back injury I was advised to go to pilates to strengthen my core. However, I wasn't able to find any classes in my first term here at uni but this week I started a pilates course that runs until March so that'll be good :)




Yesterday I had to get up supper early (6:50am) in order to get an early train into London. After getting lost and walking about 2/3miles more than I needed to, I eventually arrived at the Chelsea Outpatient Centre where I had an appointment with a spinal surgeon (I have to go back there next Friday again . . .). Once I came out of the centre I went and had an early lunch in a place called 'My Old Dutch Pancake house' and I had a Chorizo, Pepperoni and Chili pancake and read my book. I was on my own so I decided to have a roam about Chelsea and Sloane Square as I had never been there before. I went in to a few shops and tried on two awesome tops on in Brandy Melville. They looked awesome on but I decided not to buy them because I'm a student and I'll probably need that money later on in the term (sensible eyyyy?!). That shop is awesome though! I sat down in Sloan Square for a bit just watching the world go by. Eventually I took the tube from Sloan Square to Westminster where I decided get off the train and walk back to Waterloo where my train left for Egham.

I love Westminster. It might be one of my favourite places in London. Even though it's rammed with tourists and people asking you to take pictures of them! I just like the palace and . . . well . ..  I just really like it for some reason!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment