Pages

29/01/2013

CAMDEN & DJANGO

Last Friday my mum and I headed in to London quite early because we needed to be in Chelsea by 11am for a doctor's appointment. Once that was over with we went to grab a cinnamon roll and a coffee from a little cafe around the corner. While eating our breakfast we decided to go to Camden as neither of us had ever been there before. The place was filled with hipsters, rockers and nearly everyone in between. Vintage shops and rock Tee's filled the streets. I liked it. It was, as my mum said, filled with the same sort of stuff in every shop/stall, but I liked it. We walked around for ages looking at different stalls with jewellery, clothes, music. I did grab an awesome t-shirt which had Jay Z on the cover of Rolling Stones magazine on it which I love!

After walking around for ages we decided to have lunch in this little Brazilian restaurant just off the main street in Camden. We both had some sort of steak with salsa, steamed rice and salad. It was one of the tastiest things I have ever eaten in my life. Yuuum :) I also had an acai berry cocktail which almost set my face on fire because it had so much alcohol in it (but once the ice melted and watered it down a bit it wasn't as bad!). We went all out and had a dessert - a butterscotch pannacotta with coconut shortbread. Delish!

With our stomachs full we headed back on the train :)

The next day we went to watch Django in Staines. What an awesome film! A nice little girly film - Naaaaat! We always end up going to action films such as the Expendables and Bond! Seriously, Django was awesome! Maybe better than Les Mis....? :)




 









 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment