Pages

16/06/2012

CHILLAXING DAWG.


Well hello there! Sorry for the lack of blogging this week but I do have a legitimate explanation! I woke up Thursday feeling soooo sick and have spent the last couple of days on the sofa watching TV and sleeping (much like Hendrix is doing in this picture). I've also got one more exam to revise for - Geography on Tuesday. I'm glad that I've revised it all many times already so I know it pretty well so I'm not panicking that much since I've not been able to revise for the last couple of days. I also missed the Carmarthen Quins rugby presentation last night which I'm quite gutted about because that was my last season with them as I'm now to old to play for the U18's, but I just felt to sick to go. Though, I'm glad that I felt like this this week because next week I have my exam and then I'm straight off to New York for 5 days! However, there is one good thing that's come out of all this - I've rekindled my love for the Gilmore Girls! I love that program sooooo much! I've probably watched every episode nearly 3 times - the word obsessed might come to your mind! Now I just need to revise, pack and relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment