Pages

10/06/2012

NATURAL BEAUTY.

Yesterday I didn't really feel like revising. I've already gone over the stuff so many times I thought I'd give myself a day off. However that's all I did was moan about how I should be revising although I didn't know what, but I was sure I should be revising something! After watching some rugby I headed out to the garden to do some weeding. This is how badly I wanted to distract myself from my exams and revision! Whilst I was out there pulling weeds out of the soil I saw a little ladybird on one of the plants, so I rushed in to grab my camera and obviously it had flown away by the time I came back! I though whilst I was in the garden I might as well take some pictures. It's quite nice just to sit in the garden, relaxing actually, with the birds all atweetin' and the trees all ablowin'.



No comments:

Post a Comment