Pages

20/06/2012

SCHOOL'S OUT.

There we have it. 7 years of school has come to an end. (I've already written a post about my time in school here) Last Tuesday I had my History A-level exam which went quite good but you can never tell and I hate it when people ask me how the exam went because I have no idea! Yesterday I had my geography exam which I felt was horrible at first because of the way they asked the questions but I think it went OK. We'll just have to wait! I think the waiting might be worse than the actual exam taking because you spend the next 2 months thinking about things you could have written or if you wrote the right stuff! Arghhhh! Oh well I guess you just have to forget about it and concentrate on the present. Talking of the present, today I leave for London, we'll be staying there tonight as we have an early flight to New York tomorrow! I'm beginning to get excited now because I don't have to worry about revising I can just focus on what I'll be doing in the big apple. I'm not sure if I'll be able to blog whilst out in the states but I'm sure I'll have loads of pictures to share with you when I return home! I also picked up my leavers hoodie today from school! This officially marks the end of my time at Ysgol Gyfun Llanbedr Pont Steffan and (hopefully) the beginning of my time at University and in the real world! See you when I return from NY!

No more wearing this uniform!

Leavers Hoodies 

My very worn deputy head girl badge! 



No comments:

Post a Comment