Pages

08/06/2012

EXAM TIME . . . AGAIN!

For the last 2/3 weeks or so my life has and is still dominated by revision. Revision, revision, revision!!! My first A-level exam, which is History, is on the 12th of June, this coming Tuesday. My second, and last, exam which is Geography is on the 19th of June. Most of the day, everyday I spend sitting in my little red directors chair staring and trying to learn soooooo much information from my files, from Catherine the Great's reign to the sustainability of our energy supplies! One thing's driving me through this though - the fact that the day after i finish my exams I'm off to NEW YORK BABEEEY! I'll be in the big apple for 5 days! It'll be a nice break from exams and a time to relax before I start my summer job. I still have loads of reading up to do about the city, where to visit, where to dine etc. I've got my Lonely Planet and Rough Guide at hand so all should be fine!



No comments:

Post a Comment