Pages

19/05/2013

SUPER SONG SUNDAY // AC/DC

AC/DC's Back In Black is this week's Super Song Sunday. I've not always enjoyed AC/DC - when you're 4/5 years old and this screaming music is engulfing the house you kind of just want to turn it off! As I've gotten older however, I love them. It might be the fact that I had no choice but to love them as they were constantly being played in the house on top volume or that I genuinely just started to appreciate them! Either way they are actually awesome.  During this time of relentless revision and now that I'm so close to my last exam this type of music really wakes you up when you're almost falling asleep at your desk! Although it does distract you for a while as you rock out on your air guitar for most of the song!

Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment