Pages

06/05/2013

SUN FOR DAYS

Last week was soooo sunny and hot. Most days I would revise in the morning and then I'd go for a walk before lunch and continuing my revision and every time when I'd arrive home I had to change in to my shorts because it was just so warm outside. Everyone was wearing their shorts, dresses and vest tops and sunbathing! It was a nice distraction from uni work and a nice way to spend my revision break out in the sun! Our whole block took our blankets out and spent the afternoons in the sun reading magazines, revising and drinking some Pimms.








 We also went to watch Iron Man 3 after my exam on Wednesday Evening. It was awesome! Like really awesome! I love Robert Downey Jr. On the way out of the cinema I saw Sulley and Mike. Love these guys! Looking forward to the new film!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment