Pages

15/05/2013

LOOK AT THAT // Music & shiz.

 

I just realised that I had not done a Super Sunday Song on Sunday so I thought I might throw it on Wednesday. It's really incredible that we're in our third week of our seven week term. Before you know it we'll be back home for the summer. This summer myself and my friends have loads of awesome things to look forward to such as V & Reading festivals, road trips to the North of England, trips to the IMAX to watch the new Superman film - Man Of Steel, surf trips and more! Oh, and of course I'll be working as well. Now however, my days consist of revision! My last exam is next Thursday, wooohooo! We're planning to do a Hangover&Harvester evening. Hangover 3 comes out in the cinema the day we finish our exams so we'll be heading in the direction of the cinema come 4pm on Thursday and after we'll have a celebratory dinner in Harvester! The Great Gatsby also opens soon and it's going to be AWESOMEEEE!!! I love that book & Baz Luhrmann so it's a perfect recipe!

This week I've chosen Rival Sons' 'Keep on Swinging'. This is just an awesome tune by an awesome band. I heard them on Dermot O'Leary's show the other week while on the way down to Llanelli to watch the rugby and I instantly loved them. I ordered their album Head Down almost instantly and it arrived through the post on Monday! They are just a mix of like Seasick Steve, Bruce Springsteen, B.B.King and Kings of Leon - like the most amazing hybrid ever! Their style is pretty cool to.

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment