Pages

01/05/2013

LISA IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY . . .

'Sup. The last few days have been quite busy.
On Friday night myself and the famalam went out for my birthday dinner in Ludo's in Newcastle Emlyn. The food was awesome and even though there were hardly any people there it was good. I had one of the most amazing starters ever and sitting here right now writing this so close to dinner time it's making me super hungry! It was a pear, bacon and Perl Las salad which sounds a bit odd but is so awesome. For mains I had duck and for pudding I had panna cotta :) yummm.



By birthday was on Saturday and I had booked to have my hair done so that's what I did. I've had my hair cut in Andrew Price since I was veeeery young and while I was there I changed the colour of my hair a bit and went for like a dip dye (brown to blonde) look. I really like it. After that I grabbed some stuff from town, we went to visit my grandparents and we headed home. All of my friends had gone back to uni a couple of weeks previously so I didn't really do much on my birthday but it was nice.Instead of a cake I had loads of cupcakes with surfboards and flowers on them but I only had one because I was going to bring them back to uni and share them with everyone but someone (dad) forgot them at home which I wasn't too pleased about but they're just cakes at the end of the day.
Sunday I made my way back to uni and to Block J. Because we've all been away from here for so long it's actually quite nice to be back even though we're all in our rooms most of the day revising! It has been sooooo sunny here this week and I hope it continues. I've been waking up at 7am and it looks like the middle of the day outside it's so sunny and bright :)
Yes I did bring Sulley with me :)
 These are just the things that wouldn't fit in the boot!
 



Last night because myself and our house mate Alex were having our birthdays the flat sang happy birthday to us and gave us cake and cards :) We have the best block everrrrrrr. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment