Pages

28/05/2013

LOOK AT THAT // Target Does it Again.

My name is Lisa and I am obsessed with Target Does it Again - Deep in the Hart and Ascot Friday's (aka Jen Coleman and Laura Wiertzema) style. Even though I live in Wales, where there are no Targets, I always seemed to come across Laura and Jen's Instagram pics almost everytime I went on one of my many Instagram hypes. There is nothing, in my opinion, not to like about their style. Kimono's, trucker hats and awesome shoes. Also the hair - I love bed head, surfer type hair and they rock it. They love a good hat, skinny jean and a cool topknot. I honestly don't think that anyone's style or blogs can beat theirs at the moment. Oh and also a Bob Dylan tee and some dungarees get rocked from time to time  - what more do I need to say?! They also have an online jewelry shop which is awesome and their Pinterest boards are something else. They're just too cool.

Pictures from Deep In The Hart blog and Ascot Friday blog.

Instagram - @lisagwawr
Twitter - @lisagwawr

No comments:

Post a Comment