Pages

31/05/2013

New Girl & Bran Flakes

Last night myself and some of the block headed over to the pub where our friend works. It was one of our block mate's 21st birthday and after the pub most of my firends headed out to the local club. I haven't been able to go out out for months (because of my back) so after the pub I walked back to uni. Sometimes, ok, most of the time, the fact that I am unable to go out with everyone is incredibly frustrating but there are worse things in the world. However, even though I can not go out out with my friends we do, almost every night, watch films together or do something sociable :)

In other news, I have been absolutely obsessed with New Girl which stars Zooey Deschanel  and Jack Johnson. I watched the first series last year and absoultely loved it but because I've been in uni I didn't really keep up with the second series but last week I watched the whole 2nd series, that is 25 episodes, in just under 24 hours. I looooooooooove Nick - he is just the funniest person ever! That is what I did when I arrived back last night - watched New Girl and ate some Bran Flakes - Rock n' roll babyyyy :)





 
 Snapchat is aweosme.

 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment