Pages

02/06/2013

Super Song Sunday // She & Him

I looove the TV programme New Girl soooooo much and have been a fan of Zooey Deschanel's even before her New Girl days. A couple of years ago I came across a band and I instantly loved their sound - She & Him. A little while afterwords I realised that 'She' was actually Deschanel herself. The band's sound is unique for today's charts but you could imagine the music being played on a warm day in the 1950s. This unique sound is what makes the band sound so original today in a world filled with manufactured pop. Don't get me wrong, She & Him is sugar coated pop at its finest, but it's a different kind of sugary pop to todays - it is timeless sugary pop.

Enjoy :)       The duo have also just released their new album - She & Him - Volume 3. Go and buy it people. Go on, treat yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment