Pages

09/06/2013

SUPER SONG SUNDAY // U2

This version of U2's iconic song I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For is taken from their film documentary Rattle & Hum. I love a good gospel choir and then when you throw U2 in the same mix then it is just pure awesomeness. In September when I was on my way to Royal Holloway to start my first term at uni I watched this film on the journey from Wales to Egham. I saw U2 in Cardiff's Millennium Stadium back in 2009 and they are one, if not the, best band I have ever seen live. This version might even be better than any other I've ever heard. I know and understand that a lot of people dislike U2 because of Bono's preaching but if you just ignore that and only listen to the music then there is nothing not to like. Also, can I just say, how flippin' awesome the woman that's singing in this clip is - maaaaan!


No comments:

Post a Comment