Pages

23/06/2013

SUPER SONG SUNDAY // Biffy Clyro

It is very rare for me to find a band today that I actually truly love but Biffy Clyro is one of them. The Scottish rockers have been around the British & international rock scene for a while now (first album released in 1999) and rightly so. Their 2009 album, Only Revolutions, is when I really got into them as hit singles such as Bubbles, Mountains & Many of Horror, became know to myself along with millions of other people worldwide. I also fell slightly more in admiration of their heavy rock sound after hearing their cover of Weezer's Buddy Hollie - it is truly awesome ( please youtube it!!). Myself and my friend Nicola absolutely love Biffy and we are so excited to see them in Reading festival this summer - it is going to be epic as they're headlining on one of the nights! Simon Neil along with the rest of the band seem like top men and genuine, which is a quality that is rare in today's charts.  Also, the fact that Biffy's front man, Neil, named Springsteen's Streets of Philadelphia as one of his most influential songs growing up just adds to the whole band's appeal!

Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment