Pages

19/06/2013

MUSIC // Vinyl Collection (a bit of it)

It happens every time. Once I've been to a band's gig, their music is all I listen to. Day and night. As predicted it has happened again. I must have listened to Springsteen's Darkness on the Edge of Town album from start to finish, without skipping a single song, about six or seven times now! I'm trying to ease myself off Springsteen for a while because I don't want to get sick of the man, which I personally don't think is possible, but I don't want to risk it! However, before this easing commences I listened to a few Springsteen records my mam had upstairs. Our house has so many CD's and vinyl that there is actually no more room for anymore! There's vinyl on shelves, boxes, cases and it's the same with CD's. Listening to vinyl is so much nicer than CD. I like the crackling in the music and the sound the record makes when moving on to the next song. Today, if you go and buy vinyl from the latest bands they cost soooooo much. I saw Justin Timberlake's Mirrors in Urban Outfitters last week and it cost something like £24! Craaaazy!

I decided to take a few pictures of only a handful of records that we keep up in the loft.







No comments:

Post a Comment