Pages

12/06/2013

UNIVERSITY // #BlockJFamilyMeal

Last night most of the block (14 out out of 17) went out for our (almost) termly leaving meal. Our first year of university has almost come to an end as Saturday we will all have to be out of our rooms and on the the way home to our respective corners of the world. I know I say it all the time but the year has flown by. We've already finished first year of uni, done our exams and have just started our courses for second year. It actually feels like I only sent my UCAS form away last week! I have to admit that I have met some awesome people that I know I will be friends with for a very long time. It's strange, you get put in a house with people you have never met and sometimes people just click and others, well, they just don't! With everything that's been going on this year (back) I sometimes feel that it has been a wasted year because I have not been able to do much, join sport clubs, societies, go out etc but then I think actually no, I have met some awesome friends and learnt a lot not only academically but about how to survive - buying food, washing etc! It hasn't been all rosy though, on occasions, usually at the end of term, when you have a 3,000 word essay, a 2,000 word essay, journals to finish, multiple quizzes to do and revision all in the same week or so, then you start to tare your hair out but once their done it's all good. I am really looking forward to next term when things will be even more awesome.

Here are some pictures of us out last night.

Oh, and by the way, who comes to the last term of uni with only sparkly converse as a going out shoe? Yup, that would be moi.








No comments:

Post a Comment