Pages

09/09/2013

A LITTLE BIT OF INSPIRATION TO BETTER YOUR DAY

Sometimes you need that little pick-me-up or you just want a bit of help continuing with your happy mood so I've put together some pictures that have made me feel better today in the hope that they will do the same for you. Despite everything that is happening in the world right now (syria etc) the World is still a pretty great place although some of its people aren't. I have been obsessed with Camera Caleb's vimeo, blog & Insta feed for a few months, if not over a year now (if you check it out you'll know why) and just looking at his pictures make me want to put on my boots, climb some mountains and take in the beauty that surrounds us all (I know that sounds cheesy but it's the truth!). Even though I can but barely surf or skate I just love the vibe of both sports and aspire to live my life like those athletes. There is inspiration to be had in every corner of our little world and I think I'll collect some of my favourite inspo pictures once every now and again on this blog to share with you what I'm currently feeling with a hope you'll feel it too :) 


all photos from Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment