Pages

13/09/2013

HELLO AUTUMN & WELCOME

With the temperatures cooling down I think it's fair to say that summer is over and to be honest I think we had an OK one this year weather wise. I mean, we didn't see any caravans floating in rivers that were once campsites now did we. But even though I think it's great that we've had some sun over the summer months I'm more of an Autumn person myself. Autumn is a time when the leaves turn brown, gold and yellow, a time when you wear big coats and go on long walks. It's also a time when you can hear the rain lashing outside but you're all comfy inside watching a film under massive blankets in front of the fire. There are downsides like I can't go out on the bike as often because it gets so windy, rainy and dark and . . . well, I can't really think of anything else at the moment. Also, even though I hate scary things - I seriously can't even watch a scary advert, Autumn makes me look forward to Halloween. Oh, and who could forget bonfire night - sparklers, fireworks, mulled wine and toffee apples. Scrumdidlyumptious. This is also the season when rugby comes back in to our lives and a time when you discover a whole load of new things such as music, books and food on the days when you are forced to stay inside because of bad weather. Hello Autumn & welcome. 

These photos are from a little walk that Alaw, Hendrix and I went on at the beginning of the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment