Pages

04/09/2013

GOOD MORNING WORLD JUICE

When I arrived home from Reading and V fest there was a new blender in the house which I was very happy about because our old one could barely blend a leaf let alone an orange. Also, living off peanut butter sandwiches and the occasional apple while sleeping in a cold damp tent for 7 nights isn't great for your immune system - as my cold later made clear to me. So, a revitalising juice is exactly what the doctor (me) ordered and here is one I put together last week. Even though it looks a bit funky with its vibrant green colour, I can assure that it was absolutely yummy and I had it for breakfast two days in a row. Oh, and it is also so easy to make - you'll probably finish making it before your toast has time to pop up. 

 This recipe makes about a pint and a half worth of juice. 







No comments:

Post a Comment