Pages

16/09/2013

KIDS IN GLASS HOUSES - PEACE

Kids In Glass Houses were supporting the Stereophonics when I saw them in Cardiff City Stadium a few years back (I think it was 2010) and after that gig I began to listen to their stuff but over the last year or two I haven't really heard much from the Welsh band and started listening to them less and less. This however has now changed with the release of their new single Peace. Very rarely does any song grab my full attention on the first play and that's probably true of most people but something about Peace did. It's not an out and out rock record it's very much more pop but it'll still sound great on the main stage at Reading and Leeds. With an incredibly catchy chorus that I'm sure once you'll listen to the song you will be singing along to it for days in your head, this new single and it's album of the same name (released on the 30th of September) will surely get KIGH the recognition they deserve after a few quiet years in the charts. It will by no means become a classic that will be placed on all compilation albums from now until the end of time but who cares because Peace is an awesome song with a great tune and, quite frankly, a tidy key change at the end. I really love it and I've probably listened to it over twenty times since it's video was released last week and I'm not tired of it yet so that's a good sign!


No comments:

Post a Comment