Pages

26/09/2013

NO INTERNET IN THE HOUSE!!!!

'Sup. Just a note to say that I have not abandoned you all, it's just that I have no internet in the new house at the moment - it is arriving next Wednesday. So I can only look on the tinterweb and my blog when I'm over at my friends' house our in the library where I am right this second.

This week has been sort of a relaxed week so far. I think we're all appreciating the calmness and the stress-free feeling before second year lectures begin next week. Although, I sorted out my time-table the other day and it looks like I won't have many days in lectures at all but I know we'll have Everest-style-mountains of reading to do when we're at home thus I think I'll be spending most of my time in the library - too many distractions at home!

Myself and Hollie have been trying a few new sports this week as we try and decide which one we'll join. So far we've been to Lacrosse & Basketball sessions and I think lacrosse is going to be the victor. Neither of us had ever played before but we seemed to pick up the just of it quite quickly so that's all good but by no means are we good at it yet! Since last year's back fiasco I can no longer play rugby and it looks like lacrosse is going to take rugby's place in my sporting life. Yay. I'm also going to check out the surf and snow club soon because they do (relatively cheap) trips to the Alps and Portugal etc. and they sound awesome - we'll have to wait and see.

Now I leave you with a little photograph of myself in the library where I should actually be doing some work as I wait for my next seminar :)


No comments:

Post a Comment