Pages

22/09/2013

SUPER SUNDAY SONG // TEENAGE DIRTBAGS

A few weeks ago I downloaded the Teenage Dirtbags pop-punk-rock compilation album and wow it is pure awesome from start to finish. The whole double disk album is like the soundtrack to my childhood. I grew up on Blink 182, Sum 41 and Alien Ant Farm as my brother and friends used to listen to them constantly thus this album is insane for me. Bowling For Soup, OPM, The Dandy Warhols along with numerous other bands make up this album but the one song that stood out for me as it was a song I used to listen to over and over again when I was child and one that I hadn't heard in a while was Papa Roach's Last Resort.

Even though I hadn't heard this song in about 10 years I could still remember almost every single word. A great song and an even better album. A cool version of Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson anyone? Yeeeees!!


No comments:

Post a Comment