Pages

21/09/2013

NEW HOME & AN AWESOME CYCLE

On Tuesday I officially moved in to my new house ready for the start of second year at uni. By the time I arrived everyone else had moved in so the house already felt quite homely. I really like my room, even though it's big it doesn't feel too big and cold if you understand what I mean. I'll do a little post on my room soon once I've sorted everything out in there but for now I'll just update you on what's been going on since Tuesday. Owen & Eve drove me all the way from home down to uni with a car load of stuff and once we'd unloaded that car, gone Tesco and come back up my parents arrived with another car load of stuff. They had just come back from holidays that morning (they went to the South of France - Nice, Monte Carlo etc) so they stayed the night in my new humble abode before making their way home.

I live with four other people - 2 girls & 2 boys and so far everyone is getting along fine! Our friends live right next door as well so we can just pop over to see them whenever we wish :) After doing the things that needed to be done such as doing the food shop and unpacking we decided to go on an bike ride around Virginia Waters (the park is literally 5 minutes away). It was one of the best hour or so I have had in a very long while. Cruising around the lakes, going through woods finding some water falls, riding passed polo clubs and you get to do some exercise as well - bonus. Since my racer bike got stolen last year I've bought a really old bike that I had at home up this term. It's a bike that I had in about year 5! So yeah, it's incredibly old but hey it does the job even though there seems to be one hell of a time delay with the gears!

Cycling is one of my all time favourite sports to participate in and when you add in the views of Virginia Waters then you have one hell of a successful recipe!













No comments:

Post a Comment