Pages

15/09/2013

AUTUMN FASHION // COATS

I have been a reader of Teen Vogue for years and have been a subscriber to the fashion magazine since 2007 (I was 13/14 years old). I remember the first issue I ever picked up was the massive September issue that had Anne Hathaway on the cover and ever since that day I've had every single issue (from sept 2007 onwards) arrive through my post box at the beginning of every month. It's a magazine that I don't think I ever want to unsubscribe to, even when I'm old and frail - a magazine that every girl should have in their lives. It has everything from fashion, music, films, beauty and current affairs squashed in its pages. This October issue which featured young Oscar-nominated actor who achieved world wide fame in her role in True Grit - Hailee Steinfeld on its cover and it had a particularly fall spread that took my eye - coats. I love a good coat and specifically a cool tailored one - one colour, sharp lines and quality. Beautiful stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment