Pages

06/01/2012

Dear, It's time for tea!

Shwmaaae
So, yesterday I decided that I wanted to go into town and have something to eat. We decided that we weren't really in the mood for lunch so had tea instead. When I say "tea" I don't literally mean drinking tea, well not for me anywho as I'm not a big fan, I mean some cake! We got to town and ran some errands then eventually when it came time to sit down and have some tea nearly everywhere was closed! I guess that's what you get for living right in the middle of the country side! After deciding to go and buy a cake from the bakery and take it home we remembered about one little place. Y Pantri is a small cafe in town where you feel like you're literally in some old persons kitchen in that it takes a while for the food to arrive, but you don't mind because you are constantly entertained by the people that are in there and the conversations they are having! 
I had a lovely jam and cream homemade scone which was warm and melt-in-your-mouth yummy! 
x





No comments:

Post a Comment