Pages

08/01/2012

Swansea, oh Swansea . . .

Bonjour
Yesterday I decided to have a day off from revision and joined my mam and dad as they went car shopping in Swansea . . . If only I had £100,000 in the bank I'd be soooo incredibly cool driving around in an Audi R8 V10 - the definition of 'OMG SO LUSH!"
Before making the journey back home we decided to order a Vietnamese take-away from the Uplands area of Swansea. Let me just say it was AWSOME! I'm a big fan of Asian food in general. Be it chinese, Indian, Thai . . . but we never have take-away asian food apart from, on occasions, Indian, because my mam is a very good oriental cook. 
Even though the place was a bit out-dated and was incredibly small and possessed no mod-cons, I have to say it was one of the nicest meals I have ever had. Thanks Vietnam of Uplands Swansea
X







No comments:

Post a Comment