Pages

05/01/2012

Jigsaws, Jigsaws, JIGSAWS!

Well hello there . . . 
So for the last couple of days my household (especially my mam) has been completely obsessed with completing this M&M jigsaw my brother received for christmas (pictures below). When I use the word obsessed it is not used lightly. 2-3 hours at a time a member of the family would sit and attempt to complete this amazingly hard puzzle. And yes folks last night was the night when the jigsaw was completed! Praise the lord! 
In other news my days are still made up of hours and hours of revision but It'll be worth it come summer when I get my results and a place at university!  After revision I decided to play some Just Dance 2 which I absolutely LOVE! Even though I probably look like some crazy person trying to get a spider off of their body - I STILL LOVE IT! Oh also The Bank Job which is the new Channel 4 show is incredibly tense and great! I find by self shouting and cheering at the TV. Great! 
x




Ta daaaa! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment