Pages

27/01/2012

Why hello there!

Over the last couple of days I have been sooooo busy. 
My exams are nearly over. I am incredibly nervous for the results already as an university place depends on it! So that's what I've been doing for like 5 hours every day is 
revising, revising, revising. If you've read my very firs posts you'd see that that is what
I've been doing for over a month now - just revising. It really does stress me out - big style. So to kind of release the huge bundles of anxiety and stress that build up inside me I take Hendrix for walks. So as you can imagine I have been going on so many walks recently it is unreal. It's weird really because it really does work - exercise calms you down. Even though I've known this for a while as when there are no exams, I have rugby training twice a week along with a game on Sundays as well as hockey training and games with my school and county. I know that all of this training helps me relax about my huge bundle of school work that just keeps increasing! So yeah I love exercising for the fitness, feel good factor, socializing, de-stressing and for competitive reasons. I think it's good to be involved in sports as well as school as it helps you to organize and prioritize. 

I'm sorry if I've bored you with my stressed out talk! 
So I'll get you up to date with recent going ons. 
Last Thursday (18/1/2012) I interviewed First Minister Carwyn Jones which was kinda' crazy! Let me just say I didn't interview him on my own I interviewed him as a part of the BBC School Report as I am one of four Editors in the project. It's cool really that he took time out of his, what I can only imagine is a 'busy schedule!' running a country to talk to us and be so patient. So, Diolch Mr. Jones! 
Monday I had my A-level English literature exam! I was (again) so nervous! My hand was literally trembling when I was opening the paper, but soon i settled down. By the time I finished (we had 2 1/2 hours) my hand was so sore! The exam was on Chaucer's 'The Wife of Bath' and Shakespeare's 'King Lear'! I hope I did well! 

Over the past couple of nights I've been on the laptop discovering new (to me) and awesome music which I'll update you on in another post with my top 10 songs of the moment! 


This is a picture of me and the Welsh rugby captain - Sam Warburton! Woohoo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment