Pages

22/01/2012

Olympics 2012.

So I guess there are (at the time of writing) 
187 days in till the London Olympics of 2012.

Last October I went with my school 
as a part of my Geography A-level course to London
and to visit the olympic park
in the East End. 

Also on this trip we went and saw
The Lion King on the West End - AMAZING!
(Which by the by was quite a random thing
to be doing on a Geography trip! But I aint complaining!)
Before we came home we also ventured to 
the new Westfield shopping center in Stratford. 
It was huuuuuge - so huge we had 3 hours
to spend there and we only 
got round to visiting around 4/5 shops! Or maybe 
that was just us spending ages in Forever 21!

The report of our trip was featured in this month's 
school monthly news letter. 
Here it is. 

Outside our hotel - which had the most extraordinary view of the Tower Bridge!
I'm somewhere in the back right of this photo - I think you can see my hair!  

Just Chillin' by the Olympic Stadium!
From Left: Cerys, Me, Savannah, Nicola, Bethan, Ruth and Matthew. 

  X

No comments:

Post a Comment