Pages

01/01/2012

'Tis a pleasure 2012.



 After spending the most of the day revising for my upcoming A-level exams and shopping with my mam and Mamgu(Grandmother) I decided to stay at home with the famo to welcome in the new year. 2011 was filled with both downs and ups, unforgettable memories of traveling with friends to Sweden and making new and staying in contact with many friends from far and wide were probably my favorite things from the year that has just passed.

 After deciding to stay home I though that we might as well have some fun. Out came my brother's snakes and ladders drinking game that felt like the longest game ever. After numerous shots of various shorts we welcomed in the new year by watching Hangover 2 although we did pause the film and watch the fireworks in central London.


I feel that 2012 will be an exciting, fun and a great year. 'Tis the year I will be going to university in a new city and with new people. So cheers me dear 2012 - make it a good one! x

No comments:

Post a Comment