Pages

03/01/2012

Everybody'd be surfin' Like Californi-a!

Yooooooo!
As my exams begin next week, my days are mostly spent sat on a chair in my room revising, revising, revising . . . Oh and guess what else . . . some MORE REVISING! Yesterday however I decided that I wanted to go down to the beach for a walk with Hendrix (my cutey wiwtey little dog!) and my mam. After revising for a couple of hours I drove down to the beach on what was a sunny but cold Welsh winters day and it was beautiful down there. The tide was in so we had to walk on all the pebbles (which, let me tell you, is much much much harder to walk on than sand! Jebus!) so it took us a little bit more time than usual. I took some pictures of our little walk - first dog walk of the year! I also filmed some clips with the new Flip video camera I was given by Santa! So, I will make a video soon for the blog. After our lovely walk where the sea tricked me into believing that the tide was out enough for me to walk across the sand instead of over huge boulders when it actually wasn't and a massive wave came in and filled my Wellington's up to the brim with freezing cold sea water. I knew that if I was to take them off it would be impossible for me to get them back on because they're a bit small anyway and I was wearing two pares of socks (wooly ones) and the water made them even tighter, so I had to battle on with what I believed to be a mild form of trench foot for the rest of the walk and the drive home! 'Twas all good though! Www and last night I watched the new series of the BBC's Sherlock. I friggin' LOVE Sherlock. So all in all was a pretty good day! 
x







No comments:

Post a Comment