Pages

23/01/2012

Pen Blwydd Hapus!

Yesterday was my brother Owen's birthday.
He was 21. 

Some facts about turning 21 - 

1 ) You can get married without parent permission (In The US)
2 ) Drinking age in the USA
3 ) You can gamble in the USA
4 ) Cows graze in the wild in groups of an average of 21 cows

Number four is my favorite even though I'm not 
a great fan of cows.
The others don't really apply to us, the citizens of the UK, 
as we can do all of the above (1-3) at the age 
of 18. 

Yaaaay - I love card games so lets go gambling! 
(Is snap a gambling game?! If so I'm there baby! Got to love
a bit of snap. Although on occasions the pressure
is just to much and I yell snap at the most random
time even when my hand is no where near the cards or when someone places
a 10 of clubs on a 2 of hearts!)
On second thoughts I think I'll just stay on the slot machines!




Owen and I when we were around 8 & 5 respectively at
the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff watching Llanelli take on Ebbw Vale!


Yesterday we went to Aberystwyth (where he's in Uni) and had a
light lunch at Spartacus. (forgot my camera!)
I also brought him the chocolate cake I slaved over
saturday afternoon! (Pics to come!)
And by the way it was delish - and I'm not the only one that said so
Mam, Dad, Owen and his flatmate said so also!

So all in all a good day.

Pen Blwydd Hapus

No comments:

Post a Comment